Ms. Asma Gilani
Harbinger of growth ...
Ours is a school of hope and possibilities These hopes define positive climate in the school .Our ambitions have always been “to promote the widest sense of possibility and greatest hope for integrity in our students’ lives”.
In the CBSE grade 12 examination (2016-17)
- All 243 students have passed with a school average of 84.77%
- 100% students have scored more than 60%.
- 29.6% of students have scored 90% and above.
- 88.9% of students have scored 75% and above.
- 23.46% students have scored between 85 and 90%.
- 32 students secured A1 grade in all five subjects.
- 21 students secured A1 grade in four out of five subjects.
- Mridula Shenbagaraj is the topper in the Science stream with 96.8%.
- Nikita Tresa Cyriac is the topper in the Commerce stream with 95.8 %.
- Hyfa Sunil Azeez is the topper in the Humanities stream with 96.6 %.
- In Science: Kaneesha Jayeshbhai Gandhi secured the second position at OOS with 96.4% followed by Avantika Poddar Parthasarathi with 96.2%.
- In Commerce: Erin Sara Thomas secured the second position at OOS with 95.6 % followed by Aiswarya Balachandran and Malaika Dorai with 95.4%.
- In Humanities: Sadia Saleem secured the second position at OOS with 96.0% followed by Syeda Masooma Hasan with 95.8%.
HAMDAN AWARD 2016- 2017:
Our school received The Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic performance in the Outstanding school and administration category for the year 2016-17.The school and its team received the award at the Shaikh Hamdan Award ceremony on 25th April 2017 at the World Trade Centre, Zabeel Hall. Indeed it was a moment of joy and pride for the OOS!
SHARJAH AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION
Vrinda Mohan of Grade 11 and Shrika Sengupta of Grade 8 are the winners of the Sharjah Award for Excellence in Education.
SHEIKHA FATIMA BINT MUBARAK AWARD
Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan presented the Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Award for Excellence to Hyfa Sunil Azeez for exhibiting an outstanding academic success, commitment to social & environmental responsibility and World Citizenship.
As we continue venturing into unchartered waters, I congratulate all the girls for their achievement and also thank them for responding to challenges with optimism and open minds. I am indeed proud that our girls are confident in their own identities, make ethical decisions and are prepared to apply what they learn, in real world’s complex situations.
We wish you all a very exciting and enriching academic year.
Ms Asma Gilani
Principal / CEO