In schools whose academic year starts in the month of April:
1. A student is admitted in KG1 if he/she completes four years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
2. A student is admitted in KG2 if he/she completes five years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
3. A student is admitted in grade one if he/she has completed six years of age and does not exceed the age of eight by the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
4. Transfer should take place in the first month of the academic year if the school the student is coming from, follows the same curriculum.
5. Students transferring from outside of the country must be enrolled in his/her current school and cannot have been absent more than a month.
Documents Required :
It is mandatory to submit the following documents for admission:
1. Pass certificate/Final result of the last grade level (except for KG & Grade 1 admission).
2. Pass certificate/Final Result of the last two grades for registration in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
3. Transfer document for students applying for registration during the academic year.
4. Applicant’s birth certificate
5. Immunization certificate
6. Applicant’s valid passport
7. Father’s valid passport
8. Valid residence visa
9. Recent student photo (4cm x 6 cm)
All certificates and documents must be formally attested.
Transfer certificate/ Marksheets issued abroad (outside UAE)must be attested by the Ministry of Education, or relevant authority; the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; the UAE embassy in the issuing country and Indian Consulate,DUBAI.
Student Leave policy
Students will be granted leave only if they fulfill the following criteria:
1. Illness that is documented by a doctor’s report certified by official medical authorities.
2. Travel outside the UAE for the purpose of accompanying a relative of first degree relation during medical treatment under condition of proof( via an official accredited certificate) a period not exceeding one month during the academic year, extendable through permission of the director of the educational zone or authorized educational authority. Evidence of being outside the country must be testified by the UAE’s embassy in that country.
3. Death of a relative (of first and second degree relation) for a maximum period of three days.
4. Absence for a period of a day or two consecutive days up to a maximum of five days during an academic year for reasons accepted by the school administration.
Student can be suspended from school in case of:
Unexcused absence exceeding ten consecutive days or fifteen inconsecutive days during the academic year. Prior to expulsion the student must receive three official warnings at a rate of one warning for each three days of absence.
No request for admission will be considered if this online enquiry form has not been filled.
For further follow-up and updates please refer to the same link.