Requirements and Eligibility
- A student is eligible for KG1 if she completes four years of age before the 31st of March of the year in which she has been admitted.
- A student is eligible for KG 2 if she completes five years of age before the 31st of March of the year in which she has been admitted.
- A student is eligible for Grade1 if she has completed six years of age and does not exceed the age of eight by the 31st of March of the year in which she has been admitted. (2 years’ age bracket is implied for all Grades).
- For KG1/KG2 & Grade1 student already studying in Sharjah or any other Emirate, revised age regulations do not apply, but a Passed & Promoted result and duly attested TC is required from other emirates (within Sharjah attestation is not required).
- Sharjah Private Education Authority (SPEA) has approved admissions of underage applicants in KG1 if they are currently enrolled in Pre-KG ( regular schools not nurseries). Applicants who do not meet the minimum age cut-off criteria (i.e. who are born after 31st March 2018), with a passed and promoted TC from a Pre-KG from within UAE can be admitted in KG1 for 2022-2023. The mandatory prerequisite for such admissions is that the applicant must be registered with the Regulatory Authorities within the UAE and has a duly attested promoted TC for KG1.
We shall consider applicants coming from a Pre KG-in an Indian curriculum school only. Children completing Pre-KG in a different curriculum will be eligible for admission in KG 1 in the academic year 2023-2024, only if they meet the minimum age cut-off guideline for Indian schools.
While we understand that the TC can be provided only by the beginning of the next academic year we would like to inform you that your ward’s admission shall stand cancelled in case of non-submission.
- For admission in Grade 9-12 prior approval from SPEA will be required.
- If the student is coming from a different curriculum with TC showing Year instead of Grade then the admission will be done for 1 lower Grade due to the difference in age criteria and Grade system.
e must be attested by the District Education Officer in India or Equivalent/relevant Authority (in the country the applicant is coming from); Indian Consulate in Dubai/ Consulate of the country the applicant is com
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose character and conduct or academic performance is not satisfactory.
• The Transfer Certificate (T.C.) application form is available online.
• Parents may log in to GEMS Parent Portal with the username and password provided to them by the school and apply for T.C.
• Running/ Discontinued TC takes a week to 10 days after the last date of attendance and clearance of dues.
• Promoted TC takes 3-4 weeks after the Open-House, if there are no pending dues. (Subject to SPEA timeline for approving the results & attestation of TC).
• Parents are requested to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Reception once they receive the TC.
• Due to the ongoing pandemic as per SPEA instructions TCs are being attested online (barcode verification only) and are being emailed to parents
Click here to Enroll Online