Please read the guidelines carefully and click on the link below to enrol
(Subject to change as per Ministry of Education Sharjah regulations)
In all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Private Education have to be adhered to. Admission guidelines are subject to current MOE regulations and are subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY :
- A student is admitted in KG1 if she completes four years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- A student is admitted in KG2 if she completes five years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- A student is admitted in Grade1 if she has completed six years of age and does not exceed the age of eight by the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- The transfer should take place in the first month of the academic year if the school, the student is coming from, follows the same curriculum.
- Students transferring from outside the country must be enrolled in his/her current school and cannot have been absent for more than a month.
- Students coming from within UAE (except DUBAI and ABU DHABI) have to get the ISIS/ Ministry Registration Number from the current school.
- Students coming from non-Indian curriculum can be admitted only in the month of June, subject to availability of seats.
It is mandatory to submit the following documents for admission:
- Duly attested Pass Certificate & Final result of the last Grade (except for KG1, KG2 & Grade 1) for admissions at the beginning of the academic year.
- Admissions for all Grades including KG1, KG2 & Grade 1 will require a duly attested Discontinued / Running TC, the Final result of the Previous Grade and 1st Term / Periodic Test Result of the current Grade after 31st of May.
- Duly attested Pass Certificate & Final Result of the last two grades for registration in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
- Applicant's birth certificate in English/Arabic. (2 copies)
- Immunization certificate (2 copies)
- Applicant's valid passport (minimum 6 months validity). All 3 pages, 1st & last page of the passport and the visa page to be on the same side of a single sheet as per MINISTRY requirement. (3 copies)
- Valid residence visa of the applicant (minimum 6 months validity) (3 copies)
- Emirates ID card of the applicant (minimum 6 months validity). Both the sides of the card to be copied on the same side of a sheet. (2 copies)
- Parents’ valid passport & Emirates ID Card (1 copy)
- Applicant’s recent photo (4cm x 6 cm) ( 4 photos)
Admissions can be given only upon submission of required documents duly attested as mentioned below:
For students coming from India:
Transfer Certificate and Results issued abroad (outside UAE) must be attested by the District Education Officer in India or relevant authority; Indian Consulate in Dubai and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah. KG1, KG2 & Grade 1 new admissions are required to submit the same if admitted after the 31st of May.
For students coming from Gulf countries other than the U.A.E.:
The Transfer Certificate and Result should be attested by the Ministry of Education of that country, its Embassy in the UAE and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sharjah.
Students coming from within the U.A.E.:
Are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certicate (Arabic) of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education and the Result of the previous Grade.
Direct admissions to Grades X & XII will not be given.
Admissions are subject to availability of seats and the screening conducted in the school.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose character and conduct or academic performance is not satisfactory
- The Transfer Certificate (T.C.) application form is available online Parents may log in to GEMS OASIS with the username and password provided to them by the school and apply for T.C.
- Parents are requested to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Medical Room after collecting the T.C.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
|FEE DETAILS||KG1 & 2||
Grade 1 to 5
|Grade 6 to 9||Grade
10 to 12
|REGISTRATION FEE - NEW ADMISSION ONLY||500||500||500||500|
|MEDICAL FEE - for the year||200||200||200||200|
|ID CARD FEE - Charged at beginning of every year||10||10||10||10|
|TUITION FEES||KG1 & 2||Grade 1 to 5||Grade 6 to 9||Grade
10 to 12
|TUITION FEE TOTAL||7,502||9,075||10,890||14,278|
|TOTAL ANNUAL FEES||7,712||9,285||11,100||14,448|
NOTE: VAT 5% applicable on Medical and ID card fees