How to begin your child's journey...
AS PER MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SHARJAH:
- A student is admitted in KG 1 if he/she completes four years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- A student is admitted in KG 2 if he/she completes five years of age before the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- A student is admitted in Grade 1 if he/she has completed six years of age and does not exceed the age of eight by the 31st of July of the year in which they have been admitted.
- Transfer should take place in the first month of the academic year if the school the student is coming from, follows the same curriculum.
- Students transferring from outside the country must be enrolled in his/her current school and cannot have been absent more than a month.
- Students coming from within the UAE (except DUBAI & ABU DHABI) have to get the ISIS Number from current school.
- Students coming from non-Indian curriculum can be admitted only in the month of June, subject to availability of seats.
It is mandatory to submit the following documents for admission:
- Duly attested Pass Certificate & Final result of the last Grade (except for KG1, KG2 & Grade 1) for admissions in the beginning of the academic year.
- Admissions for all Grades including KG1, KG2 & Grade 1 will require a duly attested Discontinued / Running TC, Final result of the Previous Grade and 1st Term / Periodic Test Result of the current Grade after 31st of May
- Duly attested Pass Certificate & Final Result of the last two grades for registration in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
- Applicant's birth Certificate in English/Arabic. (2 copies)
- Immunization Certificate (2 copies)
- Applicant's valid passport (minimum 6 months validity). All 3 pages, 1st & last page of the passport and the visa page to be on the same side of a single sheet as per MINISTRY requirement.(3 copies)
- Valid residence visa of the applicant (minimum 6 months validity) (3 copies)
- Emirates ID card of the applicant (minimum 6 months validity). Both the sides of the card to be copied on the same side of a sheet. (2 copies)
- Parents’ valid passport & Emirates ID Card (1 copy)
- Applicant’s recent photo (4cm x 6 cm) ( 4 photos)
Admissions can be given only upon submission of required documents duly attested as mentioned below:
For students coming from India:Transfer Certificate and Results issued abroad (outside the UAE) must be attested by the District Education Officer in India, or relevant authority; Indian Consulate in Dubai and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah. KG1 , KG2 & Grade 1 new admissions are required to submit the same if admitted after 31st of May.
For students coming from Gulf countries other than the U.A.E.:The Transfer Certificate and Result should be attested by the Ministry of Education of that country, its Embassy in the UAE and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sharjah.
Students coming from within the U.A.E. : Are required to submit the original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate(Arabic) of the school last attended, duly attested by the Ministry of Education and the Result of the previous Grade.
Direct admissions to Grades X & XII will not be given. Admissions are subject to availability of seats and the screening conducted in the school.
NOTE:The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose character and conduct or academic performance is not satisfactory
Withdrawal:The Transfer Certificate (T.C.) application form is available online. Parents may log in to GEMS Parent Portal the username and password provided to them by the school and apply for T.C.
Parents are requested to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Medical Room after collecting the T.C
Student Leave policy
Students will be granted leave only if they fulfill the following criteria:
- Illness that is documented by a doctor’s report certified by official medical authorities.
- Travel outside the UAE for the purpose of accompanying a relative of first degree relation during medical treatment under condition of proof (via an official accredited certificate) a period not exceeding one month during the academic year, extendable through permission of the director of the educational zone or authorized educational authority. Evidence of being outside the country must be testified by the UAE’s embassy in that country.
- Death of a relative (of first and second degree relation) for a maximum period of three days.
- Absence for a period of a day or two consecutive days up to a maximum of five days during an academic year for reasons accepted by the school administration.
Student can be suspended from school in case of: Unexcused absence exceeding ten consecutive days or fifteen in consecutive days during the academic year. Prior to expulsion the student must receive three official warnings at a rate of one warning for each three days of absence.
Please click here to register and fill up the enquiry form.
No request for admission will be considered if this online enquiry form has not been filled.
For further follow-up and updates please refer to the same link.
Welcome! To register a student in a GEMS School using this online enquiry form, please be sure that you have all information at hand that is necessary to complete the form. This will include Passport and Visa information of the Student Applicant. Please note that enquiring online does not guarantee your child admission to the school you have applied to.
STEP 1: To decide on which school you wish to apply to, go to gemseducation.com and click on “Our Schools” or go to the link provided in the school website.
STEP 2: Click on GEMS Online Enquiry Form. The first screen of the online form requires you to select the school, the academic year, grade and term from the menu options given. Once done, the system will give you the current status of admissions at the school you are to applying to. If admissions are closed for the grade you want, then you will not be able to proceed with the enquiring process.
STEP 3: The form then requires you to enter Student Applicant's back ground as well as passport and visa details. Primary contact details of the Father/Mother/Guardian are required. It's important to fill in as many fields as you can so as to ensure proper communication between you and the school.
STEP 4: On completion, you will see the preview which gives you the option of correcting the information. On clicking proceed button from the preview screen, you will receive the Online Enquiry.
Please Note: You may use the Tab key on your keyboard to help you move from one field to another in the correct order.
This symbol * represents mandatory fields that must be completed. The form will not submit unless you do so.
Contact number: Please insert as follows +971 4 3477770 [International code][Regional code][Local number]
Email: This must be a valid email address as it will be used for all future communications with regard to your child's admission formalities.
Date of Birth format is dd/mmm/yyyy – e.g. 07/Oct/1998.
In Primary contact details, "Current" refers to the address where the student resides.
"Permanent" refers to an address typically in your home town/state/country which is not likely to change.
Declaration-Data protection Act 1998: Your data will be processed by GEMS in accordance with the UAE Data Protection l. We acknowledge the rights of individuals offering their data, particularly the sensitive personal information gathered during the registration process. Your data will be shared within GEMS Corporate Office and schools for admission and administrative purposes ONLY.
You will be required to declare that the information you have given is, to the best of your knowledge, true and correct and may be stored and used in accordance with GEMS registration and selection procedures. Please be aware that giving false information will disqualify your application. By ticking the declaration box (as a substitute for your signature), you confirm that you agree to the above declaration.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONFIRM ADMISSION. WE SHALL REVERT ONLY UPON AVAILABILITY OF SEATS. YOU MAY PLEASE VISIT WWW.GEMSEDUCATION.COM FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER GEMS SCHOOLS OR ELSE CONTACT GEMS ENROLLMENT CENTER AT TOLL-FREE 600567771.