Welcome Message From The Principal
Each year I reflect on our achievements and rejoice at all that we have done in the past years. Though much has changed over the years, our promise remains the same. We stand committed to quality education, which ensures high academic attainment at all levels. Teachers put forth their maximum effort and seek ways to support their students. It is a privilege to celebrate the spirit of success as our girls continue to shine by achieving excellent results in the CBSE Examinations.
Proud of our Academic Achievements
Grade 12 Results 2022
Nandita Pramod and Izma Fatima (Humanities Stream) are the OVERALL SCHOOL TOPPERS & 2nd GEMS TOPPER with an aggregate of 98.4%
Saahiti Nalla is the SCHOOL TOPPER in Science stream & 3rd GEMS TOPPER with an aggregate of 97.8%
Karen Susan Oommen is the SCHOOL TOPPER in Commerce stream & 3rd GEMS TOPPER with an aggregate of 97.6%
- Total number of 306 students appeared for Grade 12 CBSE 2022.
- The overall school average is 85.76%
- 36.6 % of students have scored 90% and above.
- 90.5% of students have scored 75% and above.
- 28 students secured A1 grade in all five subjects.
- 38 students secured A1 grade in four out of five subjects.
- In Science: Sanika Vikrant Gadgil and Megha Jayakumar secured the second position with 96.4 % followed by Diya Kammangattu Menon 96 %.
- In Commerce: Neha Sathar secured the second position with 97.2 % followed by Priyadharshini Venkataraman and Arshia Jayaram with 96 %.
- In Humanities: Izma Fatima secured the second position with 98 % followed by Noopura Sunil with 97.8%.
Grade 10 Results 2022
Neha Sara Philip is the SCHOOL TOPPER & GEMS TOPPER with an aggregate of 98.8% .
Sarah Mariam Sunil is the SCHOOL SECOND TOPPER & GEMS 2nd TOPPER with an aggregate of 98.6%.
Angelina Rose Vinay is the SCHOOL THIRD TOPPER with an aggregate 97.6%.
- Total number of 362 students appeared for Grade 10 CBSE 2022.
- The overall school average is 85.01%
- 36.2 % of students have scored 90% and above.
- 85.4% of students have scored 75% and above.
- 19 students secured A1 grade in all five subjects.
- 52 students secured A1 grade in four out of five subjects.
Please join me in congratulating our students and wishing them all the very best in their future endeavours as they step out into the world as smart global citizens.
The school strives to provide a stimulating environment so that each child’s energy is channelized in the right direction. Our students have been appreciated for their literary, artistic and athletic ability exhibited at various inter-school competitions, CBSE Nationals and other MOE events. I thank the incredible training and guidance given by our dedicated staff who not only teach the students the techniques but also instill the value of hard work, honesty, fair play, and team spirit.
In addition, our students have also been awarded the prestigious ‘Sheikh Hamdan Award’ and ‘Sharjah Excellence Award’ for outstanding academic achievements. The global presence of Our Own Girls can be measured by the number of students pursuing tertiary education at prestigious universities across the globe and making a niche for themselves.
Keeping in mind the challenges of the changing world, this year will be a year of setting and reaching attainable goals, working harder and smarter and taking our school and student achievement to the next level of “SUCCESS”. You can look forward to encountering a highly intensive and challenging academic program that will ensure all students become critical thinkers, active problem-solvers, inquisitive readers, diligent researchers and prolific writers. We do all of this to prepare our students for the demands of the real world so they may become productive citizens, become our future leaders, and contribute and/or give back something positive to the community.
We are thankful to the supportive parent community who believe in the ethos of the school. As we pursue our educational journey, we look forward to meaningful interactions with you to provide a solid and unwavering foundation to our children and thereby cultivate positive, confident and unafraid adults.
We are grateful to Sharjah Private Education Authority-Sharjah(SPEA), GEMS Management and colleagues for their understanding and support.
We wish you all a very exciting and enriching academic year.
Ms. Asma Gilani